Waldek Hebisch's HP Poplog page
From the source tree you need src/master/S.hp9000_700 subdirectory. Move (rename) this subdirectory to $poplogroot/v15.53/pop. If you choose second option just unpack the tarball on top of v15.53 direstory.
The first option require rebuilding the system. First move corepop
binary to $poplogroot/v15.53/pop/pop/corepop. Hard link it to
$poplogroot/v15.53/pop/pop/corepop11 (I have not checked if it is necessary,
but I did this). Then from $poplogroot run the build_pop script.
The final step (indexing documentation should fail) but the system
First I created popc and poplink saved images from modified sources. Using new popc I compiled src direstory to w files and assembler files. Using new poplink I got few more assembler files and the link command.
Then I transferred the assembler files to HP machine, assembled them made libpop.a and finally linked everything obtaining HP corepop.