Articles, preprints and notes:
- On non-separable growths of omega supporting measures
(with Tomasz Żuchowski), accepted to Proceedings of American Mathematical Society.
- Measures and slaloms
(with Tanmay Inamdar), Fundamenta Mathematicae 239(2) · 2016 .
- Measures and fibers
Topology and its Applications 210, 2016, Pages 201-215.
- Measures on Suslinean spaces.
(with Grzegorz Plebanek), Fundamenta Mathematicae 235 (2016), 287-302 .
- Representations of ideals in Polish groups and in Banach spaces
(with Barnabas Farkas and Grzegorz Plebanek), Journal of Symbolic Logic, volume 80, issue 04, pp. 1268-1289.
- Hausdorff gaps and towers in P(ω)/Fin (on arxiv)
(with David Chodounsky), Fundamenta Mathematicae 229 (3), 2015, 197-229.
- A simple ccc non-separable space with small measures
- Sequential closure in the space of measures (on arxiv)
(with Omar Selim), Topology and its Applications: 159 (2012), no. 17, 3624–3637;
- On the isomorphism problem for measures on Boolean algebras (on arxiv)
(with Mirna Dzamonja), Journal of Mathematical Analysis and its Applications: 405 (2013), 37-51;
- Note on orders on ideals and related cardinal coefficients
(with Barnabas Farkas), note;
- Cardinal coefficients associated to certain orders on ideals
(with Barnabas Farkas), Archive for Mathematical Logic: Volume 51, Issue 1 (2012), Page 187-202;
- Ideals with bases of unbounded Borel complexity
(with Szymon Głąb), Mathematical Logic Quarterly 57, No. 6, 582 – 590 (2011);
- On sequential properties of Banach spaces, spaces of measures and densities
(with Grzegorz Plebanek), Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 381-399, 2010;
- On measures on Polish spaces and on Boolean algebras - Ph.D. thesis;
- Measures on minimally generated Boolean algebras,
Topology and its Applications, Volume 154 (2007), 3107--3124;
- On compactness of measures on Polish spaces
(with Grzegorz Plebanek) Illinois Journal of Mathematics, Volume 49, Issue 2 (2005), 531-545;