OF SCIENCE AND
PMS TEMPLATE REQUIREMENTS
- Title. The title should be descriptive but also as concise as
possible. Avoid phrases such as "On an unsolved problem of ..." . etc.
ShortTitle. An abbreviated version of the title to be used as a
- ShortAuthors. An abbreviated version of autors' names in the
- In the case of a single author: initials and surname;
- In the case of two authors: first author's initials and surname
followed by the word 'and' and second author's initials and surname;
- In the case of three, or more, authors: first author's initials
and surname followed by the phrase 'et al.'
- Names, Affiliations and Addresses.
- Author: the last name followed by the given name(s);
- AuthorCity: author's city of residence or employment;
- AuthorAffiliation: author's institutional affiliation which may be
composed in several lines separated by the command "\\";
- AuthorAddress: author's insitutional address which may be composed
in several lines separated by the command "\\";
- AuthorEmail: author's email address;
- Keywords. Keywords and key phrases.
- MSCcodes. AMS subject classifications, primary- and secondary-.
- Abstract. Not exceeding 150 words summarizing results of the paper and
not including any refererence.
- References. Use the \thebibliography environment and the command
\bibitem. No other formats are allowed. The references should be
listed at the end of the paper. Each of the references is to be
arranged as follows:
Use the command \cite throughout the source code of the manuscript.
- Papers published in journals: authors' initials and surname
(the last named author preceded by "and", other authors' names
separated by comas), full title of the paper (in italics), abbreviated
title of the journal according to the current index issue of
Mathematical Reviews, number of the volume, year of the publication in
parenthesis, the first and the last pages of the paper (e.g., "pp.
- books: author's initials and surname, book title, publisher,
place and year of the publication.