- The University of Giessen invites you to participate in the Virtual International Programme (VIP).
The deadline for application is February 15, 2021.
- The coordinator of Erasmus+ and other international student exchange projects is Dr Hab. Krzysztof Topolski (e-mail: Krzysztof.Topolski(at)math.uni.wroc.pl, consultation dates).
- Student Local Advisor consultation - on-call time will take place every Thursday from 16:30 - 17:30 in building D of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, room 1.09 D (ul.
- University 22/26)
Under agreements signed with several universities in Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, Croatia, students of the Mathematical Institute of the University of Wroclaw have the opportunity to study abroad at these universities.
Details of Erasmus+ :
- Program page (The site contains all the necessary information about the trip - I recommend you read as much as possible.
There you can also find information about other exit programs offered by the University of Wroclaw)
- University recruitment rules
- Institute recruitment rules
List of partner universities - required language, field of study: number of places
- Aberystwyth University - English, Doctoral: 2
- Universidad de Cadiz - Spanish, English(?), Master's degree: 2
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - English: Master's degree: 2
- University of Cologne - German, English: Master's degree: 1
- MSFA University Istanbul - English: Bachelor's degree, Master's degree: 3
- University of Strasbourg - French: Master's degree: 2
- University of Zagreb - Croatian, English(?): Bachelor's, Master's degree: 5
- University of Munich - English: Master's degree: 2
You can also apply for places in the mathematics faculties of universities not listed above - for example, in the mathematics faculties of universities that have signed agreements with any of the institutes of the University of Wroclaw (in particular the Institute of Informatics). This possibility is present in the case of free places for trips to a given institute. You can also contact the coordinator at the university (not listed above) to which you want to go and offer to come. In the event of a positive response, the UWr Mathematical Institute will try to sign a bilateral agreement giving the possibility of departure.
Students of the University of Wroclaw as well as graduates up to 12 months after graduation have the opportunity to practice under the Erasmus+ programme. Internships can be held in any European Union country, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey or Macedonia. Detailed information can be found on the UWr - Erasmus+ Practice page You can also find here an up-to-date list of apprenticeship offers. One can contact any company not listed above on ones own in which one plans to complete internship.